Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Home at Last!









Well I am finally home and am so happy to be! I got in last night around 1 am after my flight had to be delayed due to bad weather in Atlanta. That had to be the longest flight in the entire history! The flight from Venice to Atlanta was 11 hours in itself but it didn't help that I sat next to a lady that complained about the screaming babies the whole time. She was worse then the babies! Needless to say I did not sleep on that flight. When we got to Atlanta I was so relieved to be back in the US and know and understand the language they spoke. It felt like home, even though it was just Atlanta. The flight to Salt Lake got delayed 3 hours and I felt as if I were never coming home. But miraculously the plane finally took off and we were on our way. There was barely anyone on the flight and we each got our own rows to lay down on. Oh boy did I sleep like a rock on that flight. We touched down and I almost ran off the plane to see My family and get out of the airports that I had now been in for 23 hours. Finally I got home!

At home I gave mom, dad, and Dallon thier gifts, I was really excited to show them everything that I got and tell them some stories. I spent the night at mom and dad's then drove up to school this morning. I had class and a presentaiton that was due, which I got 100% on!! Now I get to chill due laundry and put all my things away.


Europe was so much fun and I am so thankful I got to go. It was a true blessing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment