Monday, June 6, 2011

Three Little Fairies

M om and I had the wonderful opportunity of creating a magical fairy garden for the three little girls who just moved in next to us. Earlier that month my daddy cut down a tree that was on thier side of the yard but due to the way it was growing, the tree was oulling up the fence oin our side of the yard. Mom and I took the tree and made this beautiful arbor to go over the garden. We liked it so much we decided to make one for our yard also. So with the arbor done we headed for the huge task of cleaning up the side yard where the garden was to be located. It was my first time ever using the rotatiler and boy was it fun! The vibrations made my hands go numb and I was a little perplexed on how to start it but boy was making the graound soft exciting!! We spent most of the 4 hours cleaning all the garbage and weeds out. Finally we got to the fun part of putting in the flowers, arbor, stepping stones and making table and chairs from the trunk along with putting a canopy above the table. We had a great tim painting flowers on the fence and making the garden magical. It was a good mother daughter project before I leave for college! Oh! And the little girls loved it! (maybe not as much as I did) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment